Request for Proposal
RFP – Board Policies – April 3, 2020
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Four County Labour Market Planning Board (Planning Board)
I. Document Identification & Terms of Submission
A. Name and Organization Issuing the Request for Proposals (RFP)
This RFP is issued by the Four County Labour Market Planning Board, hereinafter referred to as the Planning Board.
The Planning Board is located at 111 Jackson Street S., Suite One, Box 1078, Walkerton, Ontario, N0G 2V0.
The Planning Board reserves the right to amend terms of the RFP, to circulate various addenda, or to withdraw the RFP at any time, regardless of how much time and effort applicants have spent on their responses.
B. RFP Identification
This RFP is identified as the “Board Policy Expert Review and Education”.
C. Synopsis of Document
The Planning Board is seeking a consultant to work with the Directors and Executive Director on reviewing and refining existing policies and procedures. The consultant will work with the Directors and Executive Director to create new policies, as necessary, with a focus on all Conflict of Interest policies. Additionally, the consultant will be required to provide education to the Board of Directors to ensure that new and existing policies are fully understood, and create a process for consistency. As such, this role will include:
- Thorough review of all current policies and procedures of the Four County Labour Market Planning Board;
- Discussion of policy review and feedback with Board of Directors and Executive Director, and recommendations for specific changes and improvements to existing policies;
- Rewrite of existing policies, based on suggested changes, as required;
- Education sessions with Directors and Executive Director to ensure full understanding of all policies, processes and procedures;
- Recommendations for how Directors can implement new policies, and adopt successful monitoring and compliance strategies;
- Follow-up with Directors and Executive Director as necessary (at least twice within the contract period) to respond to questions and address any concerns with new policies.